User Comments & Testimonial
The following are the results of an independent survey of forty (40) retail automotive parts stores during a period of six months who used an ignition module tester:
As a Selling Aid:
For Customer Service:
- Helps get customers into the store.
- Excellent sales tool
- Pulls customers from competition
- Increases sales
- Essential (tool) for Customer Service
- A problem solver: stops part swapping
- Provides a more professional feeling for the customer: increases confidence
For Cost Savings:
- Works good, and simple to use
- Minimizes employee time
- Minimizes returns
- An asset to the company
- Paid for itself in the first year
From that same survey, these facts were also discovered:
- Best thing we ever did!
- Need more! (testers)
- All stores should have them.
- It benefits everyone!
- Great idea!
Have you been using the EIM Tester or the DIS Tester for some time? Please let us know your experiences since you started using the tester. Send your comments to COMMENTS@DIStester.com
- On average, there are about 13 modules tested per week.
- 49.5% of customer modules tested "Good"
- Only 58% of modules were tested before the sale.
- 93% stated that they encourage their customers to bring in their modules into their store for testing.
- 92% responded that when a module tested "Good", another part was sold to solve the problem.